|Blanchard Home Page||Last updated 15 February 2008||Click on BACK
to return to calling page
See also South
Midland and South Junction Railway
Trinity Church is just below the "Cerney Wick" on the left hand side of the map.
Trinity Church Cerney Wick
Bartletts' Cottage directly opposite
Trinity Church Cerney Wick.
The 1881 census showed two Bartlett families and
William Herbert occupying three of the cottages.
The building was originally a barn which was converted
into four terraced cottages in the first
half of the 19th century.
(Photo circa 1900 courtesy of David Smith
|The cottages now (April 2002)|
"The Crown" Cerney Wick
The nearest pub to the Bartlett's cottage
would have been "The Good Intent"
which was demolished between the wars.
|Cerney Wick Lock 1904||Cerney Wick Lock 2003|